Friday, November 28, 2008

Bye bye baby bjorn!!

My back is much happier since I got my new carrier in the mail this week. Thank you olives and applesauce. Being a first time mommy there are so many things we registered for that didn't work for us and things that we loved. I liked the bjorn in the beginning when Jack was much lighter. It liked that he could face out and check out what was going on, and that it was easy to put on. Once he hit the 15lb range, I noticed it was a lot harder to carry the guy without my back hurting 30 minutes later. I did some investigation, and came up with his carrier. Not only is the carrier fashionable but so much more back friendly. Most of the weight is distributed on the hips, rather than my shoulders. The cool thing was I was able to pick out my fabric.


hanging out with dad




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Twinkle, twinkle little boy,
How you give our hearts with joy!"

We are so proud of you, darling. Love ya.

Lolo and Lola