Monday, January 12, 2009

Rice Cereal

Jack is almost 5 and 1/2 months so we thought we would give it a go with some rice cereal. He intently watches Ryan and I every time we have dinner. He is sitting up pretty well unassisted, so we prepared the cereal with some breastmilk. For his first try you'd think this kid had eaten this before. He is definitely a natural. Of course... he had it all over his face. He did swallow the cereal, and hardly pushed it out with his tongue which is a good sign that he is ready to have something else besides milk.


steady
yum
Let me try.
Yes?

3 comments:

Devin's Mommy said...

What a big boy you're becoming, baby Jack. You just wait - there's so many yummy things out there to eat!

The Crabtree Family said...

Yay Jack! What a big boy!

Anonymous said...

My little "tabachingching" I miss you. You made my day. Thanks for the greeting. Glad to see that you have started eating. When Lola comes home you will taste real food. Yummy.